Screening centres and hubs
Listing all the bowel cancer screening centres and hubs in England.
Information about bowel cancer, symptoms, incidence, mortality and risk.
GP Pack (Information for primary care)
Sent to each GP practice by the local screening centre before roll out.
Key research in bowel cancer screening
List of reports and studies of bowel cancer screening.
NHS bowel cancer training centres in England
Address and contact details of the ten NHS bowel cancer training centres throughout England.
- NHSBCSP home page
- Programme publications
- About bowel screening
- Why screen for bowel cancer?
- What is the purpose of bowel cancer screening?
- Who is eligible for bowel cancer screening?
- Age extension to bowel cancer screening
- How are GPs involved in bowel cancer screening?
- How much does bowel screening cost?
- How does the screening process work?
- What does my bowel cancer screening result mean?
- How does the FOB test work?
- What is a colonoscopy?
- What are the risks of colonoscopy?
- More information about the
- List of hubs and screening centres
- NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Evaluation Group
- Bowel cancer
- GP Pack (Information for primary care)
- NHS bowel cancer training centres in England
- The English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Evaluation of the second round of the English Bowel Screening Pilot
- Use of patient information
- Frequently asked questions
- Bowel scope screening
- Programme news index
- Research in bowel cancer screening
- Useful links