Screening women at higher risk
Radiography / Radiology
Breast Interval Cancers
Women with Learning Disabilities
Women from Ethnic Minorities
NHS Cancer Screening Series No 5 & No 6
Breast Screening: Your Health, Your Choice DVD
Straight Talking: Communicating Breast Screening Information in Primary Care
NHS Breast Screening (19 Languages)
Patient Navigation Project Pilot Report
Booklets and Leaflets
Audio and Videos
- NHSBSP home page
- Programme publications
- About breast screening
- What is breast screening?
- What does the NHS Breast Screening Programme do?
- What happens at a breast screening unit?
- Why are women under 50 not routinely invited?
- Are women screened over the age of 70?
- Screening women at higher risk
- Does breast screening save lives?
- Does breast screening have any risks?
- What is Digital Mammography?
- Research in breast screening
- About breast cancer
- Programme logistics
- Frequently asked questions
- Programme statistics
- Mammography equipment reports
- Programme news index
- Useful links